Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Recovery Payment Received for Charged Off Loans

Started by Peter, February 18, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnilG

Hello,

Do any readers have notes from following loans in their portfolio? I am looking for information on how much recovery amount were they paid on these charged off loans. Original amount lent, amount charged off, and recovery amount paid information on any notes from following list of Loan ID is appreciated.

Thanks.

Code: [Select]

jheizer

Could you dump them into a single column so its easier to get into excel to match?  Doesn't go in cleanly as is.  Curious where this is going.

TravelingPennies

Fred93

Thanks for putting them in one column.

No matches here.

Rob L

.Ryan.

No matches from my 10k+ loans.

For those excel challenged (like myself), I simply pasted this list to the first column of the bottom of my latest notes_ext.csv, then  highlighted the column, and selected "Conditional Formatting", then "Highlight Cell Rules", then "Duplicate Values". Duplicate values will show up colored.

Let me (everyone) know if there is an easier way.

rawraw

You can put the list in Excel and use this formula: =match(AnilLoanID,RangeofLoanIDs,0).    Rank by the result. Things with numbers are matches

For example, =match(187383,A:A,0)

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL