Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Automated investing & liquidation for Lending Club

Started by Peter, September 19, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roux

Hello, everyone!

As active participants on this investor forum even prior to creating Liquid P2P, we are glad to now have our own thread. We recently announced the public launch of our self-funded startup, and I wanted to make this initial post to explain who we are and what we do.

View our complete press release here: https://blog.liquidp2p.com/fintech-startup-liquid-p2p-launches-with-patent-pending-liquidity-solution-for-lending-club-investors/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://blog.liquidp2p.com/fintech-startup-liquid-p2p-launches-with-patent-pending-liquidity-solution-for-lending-club-investors/

OUR STORY

I've been an active P2P investor since 2008, shortly after Lending Club launched. Through my own research and experience manually selecting loans, I have been able to achieve consistent above average returns.  As the industry experienced exponential growth, it became more of a challenge to keep up with the fast-pace of loan purchasing and complexity of diversification.

I recognized a market opportunity for an automated tool to simplify the process, keep me well-invested, AND offer a liquidity solution.

I envisioned an automated investing model that would boost returns and accelerate liquidity by harnessing the power of an investor group. In 2016, I applied for a patent and assembled a first-class team to bring my idea to life. After a year and a half in beta, we are now fully launched to the public.

Because our "Liquid Match" model places strong emphasis on secondary market trading, Lending Club (and its Folio Note Trading Platform) is the only online lender we currently support. We hope to add other platforms as the right fits arise.

We are based out of Baton Rouge, LA and operate as a third-party, API-driven software service offered for a subscription-based fee to Lending Club account holders. We are not owned by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Lending Club, and we do not offer financial planning or investment advice.

WHAT WE DO

Powered by our machine learning algorithms and patent-pending Liquid Match investing model, we automate the entire P2P lending experience including loan selection, diversification, reinvesting, and liquidation. As we continuously invest user funds, our Liquid Match model automatically matches Liquid P2P buyers and sellers FIRST to both boost returns and accelerate liquidity.  It's a true win-win.

We want people to feel comfortable investing in this alternative asset class because we believe peer lending is here to stay. Liquid P2P is the low-cost solution that fills in many of the gaps P2P investors are experiencing, and we are ready to prove it.

You can visit https://www.liquidp2p.com/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://www.liquidp2p.com/ to see how it all works.  We are also in the process of creating a full-access, free 90-day trial with no credit card required.  Why so long? We simply want to give new users a chance to try us out, and with investing, 30 days isn't really enough time. (NOTE: Anyone who signs up in the meantime will be grandfathered-in to the free trial.)

As we continue to fine-tune our user interface, the customer experience is our top priority. We are ready and willing to talk with you about any questions you may have, before or after signing up. You can reach a team member directly through Live Chat which is available Mon-Friday during business hours. Or email us anytime at [email protected]. One of us will respond as soon as we can, usually within an hour.

We will also monitor this forum and chime in with any solutions or explanations we can offer!

Best,

David
Liquid P2P Founder and CEO

.Ryan.

Hello David. I am in the process of liquidating most of my P2P investments, but liquidP2P offers some functionality (liquidation, monthly payouts) that caught my attention. I decided to test out your service with some extra profits in one account. I noticed that your service is purchasing multiple primary notes (sometimes 2, sometimes 3) from the same loan. Why is this?

I wish you guys were around a few years back  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif" alt=";)" title="Wink" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

Hello Ryan,

Liquid buys all notes in $25 Micro Unit Increments (MUI). The MUI  allows all group members with $25 or more to participate in liquidations of other group members. Even the small accounts can help liquidate using the MUI strategy.

Liquid may buy multiple $25 notes of the same loan for accounts with large cash balances to avoid cash drag. However Liquid has a minimum loan diversification threshold strategy setting and will never invest more than 0.25% of your account's value in any one loan. This includes notes bought on the Secondary Market.

I noticed your account is setup to use our Constant Value feature. This feature works really well. We have one client that uses her account as income stream with this feature. She receives weekly deposits.

I hope you'll stick around and give P2P another chance. Our goal is to improve the LC experience. Private message me if you would like a tour over the phone sometime We're still working on the copy to explain Liquid. I have to admit it has been challenging to convey all the features and strategies.

David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL