Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

LC Advisors

Started by Peter, December 31, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach

I just saw some posts about LC Advisors, and it has sparked my curiosity more and more...

Does LC Advisors have any specific investment strategies or is it assumed they invest about $3-4k in every loan on the platform for their broad credit fund?

Any other comments or insight on LC Advisors in general?

Peter

My understanding of LC Advisors is that it acts as a kind of index fund. The Broad based funds tries to mimic the entire platform as far as splitting the investments between loan grades. The Conservative fund is around 60% A-grade/40% B-grade from memory. Depending on how much cash they have invested their average per note can vary but this number is usually found in the LC prospectus. There are also rules as to how much they can invest in new notes - they tend to invest after the loan has been on the platform for a few days.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

NEW LOANS:   | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL