Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Notes Disappeared

Started by Peter, February 05, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob L

In Feb 2017 I bought my last note, bringing my total 9016. I haven't sold any since that time.
My statement in Jan 2018 showed a total of 9015 notes, so one went missing entering the new year.
I just received my Jan 2018 statement and it shows a total of 9010 notes; 5 more went missing entering this new year.
This was discussed on the forum before but I don't know where.
Wonder what's going on?

mikedev10

i have no idea and am a newb - do they stop counting charged off ones though?

TravelingPennies

Not sure I made it clear but I monitor my portfolio on a monthly basis. My total number of notes is constant Feb - Dec, but the past two years the January total number of notes dropped from the prior December. It's an end of year thing. There doesn't seem to be any special payment, etc. to indicate I'm receiving my principal back for the missing notes. Could be lumped in with "Principal Received" but that amount is in line with my expectations without any added money. If the amount is small I couldn't tell.

The only thing that looks a little screwy is the change in the number of charged off notes. That's definitely lower than expected, by about the 5 that went missing. Should have been 13-15 and it was only 8. Seems the notes are going from charged off to missing.

TravelingPennies

what did support say https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />?

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL