Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

daily spend?

Started by Peter, January 07, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikedev10

how much are you guys spending daily with your bots?  i actually thought mine was going pretty slow buying 3-4 things a day.  my report queries are jacked so i'm working on them now, nonetheless, my bot appeared to...  spend vastly more than that when i left it alone, which leads me to believe i may have naively bought a bunch of stuff that isn't all that hot.  so i'm curious if anyone is willing to share how much spend they do on a typical day in this market.

Rob L

Zero; lol  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />
I'm on my way out and don't much look at this stuff any more.
I'm the proud owner of a bunch of risky D E notes. LC threw me under the bus, selling to anyone with a pulse.
I bought and my bad I didn't see it sooner. Sound familiar? Gee "We promise we won't do that again". Now they got religion.
Right. Once burned shame on them; there won't be a twice.

TravelingPennies

Fred93

TravelingPennies

Once again thanks for the very interesting reply! Nice work and impressive returns. Congratulations.
Seems that there's considerable competition for a rather small pie.

You may find it interesting that a few years ago (pre-IPO) I PM'd Core about his Folio investments. I'm pretty sure he was trading rather than holding but maybe both. I asked him if he had enough money to fully fund his system or was funds constrained. My thought was to perhaps find a win-win situation where I would provide additional money if he were funds constrained for a share of the profits. His reply was that he was not funds constrained and was able to execute all trades he deemed profitable. His assessment was that the market just wasn't big enough (given his trading method of course). IIRC his exact words were "there's only so many dollars you can take out of this pit".  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

jheizer

Back in 2016 I would have been fighting you.  My setup was pretty efficient back then ignoring all the off to payment notes buying every 5 minutes or so.  But I only bought like 500 in the end so unnoticeable probably.

dr.everett

Speaking from the standpoint of someone that had 2 large accounts and has now been departed for a year- I don't think you're going to find too many large accounts still liquidating.

Most of "us" left closer to 2 years ago when the chargeoffs started spiking and then there were all the ethics things and bad loan underwriting surfaced which caused LaPlanche to be fired.

There are people letting their accounts run off, people like me that sold slowly at reasonable discounts so as not to take significant losses, fire sales, and a few dumpster fires. https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif" alt=";)" title="Wink" class="smiley" />

I think that pretty well sums it up.

TravelingPennies

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL