Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

changes in information available for notes that have been issued

Started by Peter, November 24, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faeriering

So I've been wanting to do further analysis on my notes.cvs file to analyze for abnormal losses in specific notes.  But when I downloaded the file, there was only about 10 columns of information.  A far cry from the hundreds (it seems like) rows in the browse notes cvs file.  So I thought I'd pull the statistics file down with all the information on all the notes FROM THE BEGINING OF TIME . . . only to find that file had also been neutered of several of the columns.  When I look at my portfolio at Lend stats, I can see the data is somewhere though because it is showing up.

Does anyone know where the "intact" data is stored with all the relevant columns that sites like Lendstats and Nicklesteam Roller are using to do their statistical anaylsis?  I would like the file to start to do some of my own analysis.  I love Lendstats site, but it doesn't give information based on employer, and I'm really interested in seeing if I've gotten higher losses with the loans that have "n/a" for employer than the others.

Thanks for any help you all can provide https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

brycemason

Employer is not in any file LC provides. I think some of these websites have been writing screen scrapers to get some extra fields.

TravelingPennies

Employer is in the browse Notes file that is available from LC, but that's only for notes that haven't been fully funded yet.

TravelingPennies

@Viking,

Thanks so much for that link!  Is there a place that has that data for historical loans as well?  The file that used to be available under the Statistics tab had way more info than the current one.

Thanks again!!

Megan

TravelingPennies

The historical file doesn't seem to have employer. It does have employment length, but NA was only an option since January 2010.

TravelingPennies

@ Viking,

Thanks again for the links.  The top file is the historical file that I was referring to as having less data than it used to.

Thanks again for the help!

AnilG

The new link for the latest version of browse notes file is https://www.lendingclub.com/browse/browseNotesRawDataV4.action" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://www.lendingclub.com/browse/browseNotesRawDataV4.action. The link quoted below will give you browse notes file that doesn't have the six new parameters.

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=501.msg1469#msg88888888Quote"> from: viking on November 27, 2012, 02:41:09 PM

[email protected]

Earlier this year I wanted to find out if the employer of the borrower effected the default rate. Since May 2012, I have been collected data from the Browse file on employer. After a few trial and errors, I segregated  the employer into various categories. I have 11 groups and several are Medical, Professional, School, and the biggest (48%) is the Common group. These are employers like Joe's pizza. Most of the employers fall into obvious categories, but I'm often on Google to check it out. I have over 3000 search terms that automatically slot the records. I started in May 2012 and since that time only 12 notes have defaulted. That is, notes that were original listed in May 2012 until today. It is certainly too early to draw any conclusions, but it is interesting that 11 of the 12 defaults are in the Common Group. It will probably take another 6 months or so to begin to draw any conclusions

Dave

NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL