Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Any feedback on Yieldstreet

Started by Peter, October 29, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

investny

Did anyone look into Yieldstreet?
They definitely have an interesting investment mix.

jdaun

What specific questions do you have?

Fred93

Wildly varied deals.  Who among us has the skills to judge the quality or risk level of these things?  Who believes that yieldstreet has this ability?  If you believe that they do, what do you base this belief on?

TravelingPennies

With YieldStreet, you're betting on the skill of the jockey (the manager of the investment) and the skill of the platform (YieldStreet) in screening out the bad loan applications.  You're also betting on the common sense of the investor to put only a small amount of their investment capital on the line (money they can afford to lose).

I'm not in a position to judge the merits of any particular investment myself ("I don't know jewelry"), but I can make sure I trust the platform ("know the jeweler").  I haven't actually made any investments yet, but I have money staged on the site to be ready when the right one for me comes along.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL