Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, November 23, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yojoakak

If you're not comfortable giving specifics, maybe just describe it in general. Round the numbers off, etc.

I'll start off:

I once sold a 50 cent note for $17. It happened last year, so I don't think it's going to get reversed.

rawraw

I buy distressed notes for pennies and so far have made absurd profits (3000% or something).  Those sellers probably thought I was foolish to buy their notes.  But it's only a handful of notes, I'm finding its extremely hard to scale due to FolioFN not being very user friendly

J2E

I made a stupid sale and sold a note that showed 31+ days late because they'd only made a partial payment.  I had a few others that are 60+ days late with $22-23 remaining and I marked them all at $7 including the partial payment one.  So a $15 or so loss for a loan that probably could have sold for par.  Just have to be more observant in the future.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL