Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Prosper not in Missouri anymore???

Started by Peter, September 27, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWLMG

You can't invest in Prosper anymore if you live in Missouri. I started getting the below message yesterday when I logged into my Prosper account.

I have not received an email from them about this.
There is nothing about this on Prosper's website, including their Blog or Press sections.
I have not been able to find anything out about this on the web.
There is nothing about this on Lend Academy's website, including their Editorial/Blog or News sections.
And the most interesting thing about this is that their website says we can. Scroll to the bottom and under Contact Us, click Legal, and then under All site members, click Legal compliance.

Prosper is currently available only to investors who reside in the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

For the people that are going to say, just call them, I have never had a good experience with their customer service. The few times I've used it, the information I was given ended up being wrong. That's why I trust Lend Academy, this forum and the web more than I trust them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unsupported State

Unfortunately, at this time investors in Missouri are not able to invest or transfer money to Prosper. You may transfer money out of your Prosper account as funds become available from loan payments.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL