Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Increasing the number of investors

Started by Peter, November 20, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiscal Sergeant

Peter, I have been reading your blog for some time now so maybe you can enlighten me on a question which has come up recently.  First off I have noticed, and appreciate, the number of loans increase from what seemed like double digits to now over 900 open listings.  I do enjoy the wide variety of loans as it seems I can place my idle money somewhere and not have to race against worth blanket before he buys out the listing.  Now my problem is the listings appear as though they will take nearly 2 weeks to receive enough investor attention.  Prosper has done a great job attracking new customers but my question is what, if any, are Prosper's plans to attrack new investors? 

Peter

This is a constant balancing act for both Prosper and Lending Club. In September and October Prosper was hearing complaints from investors that there just wasn't enough loans on the platform, now the pendulum has swung the other way and they need more investors. They don't share with me any specifics but I do know they are focused on bringing in new investors.

Looking at the numbers on Prosper Stats it looks like Worth-blanket2 is having a slow month and the same with Index_plus and MI2. It will be interesting to see how the month shakes out.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL