Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

What features do you still use on IR?

Started by Peter, July 31, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rev

If you still use IR: what features have you been using?

I'm working on cleaning up what doesn't work anymore and what is now useless (since after 5 years since IR was created, a lot changed in LC), so that I can work again on improving features that are actually valuable. Guidance on this would be appreciated!

My idea is to retire the auto-invest feature, since that space is overcrowded now and I doubt too many services are beating LC's own Automated Investing product, and focusing on portfolio monitoring and auto-sell. I've recently fixed the Collection Log monitoring (if you are signed up for that, you probably noticed the emails coming in again) and I'm planning to make the auto-sell rules more flexible. Anything else that currently exists or that could be added that you think is worth exploring?

If you prefer to reply privately, email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

New Jersey Guy

The Analysis Page.  I have several strategies saved to that section.  None pull up any results anymore.

PennySaved

I am using the auto-sell as I am winding down both my taxable LC and Roth IRA LC account.  Mostly been selling in my Roth account.  May start to aggressively sell some in my taxable LC.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL