Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Is Interest Radar still active

Started by Peter, July 17, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimeRisk

Is anyone out there still using InterestRadar.com?  My account was plugging along with them until May 8th and now it seems that I can't log into my account anymore and there doesn't seem to be any way to contact the site owners?  Does anyone have a help e-mail address or phone number?

dr.everett

Have you tried [email protected]? I just tried logging into my account there and had no issues.

Lovinglifestyle

I can log in, but "my free trial has expired" (I dropped the paid membership).
The page copyright date is 2013.

New Jersey Guy

I just tried to use it.  I was able to log in.  However, none of the functions appear to work correctly.  I was not able to pull up any loans on any of my filters.  The link to Blue Investment turned up a blank page.

TravelingPennies

Wow- sounds like another one bites the dust then.

PennySaved

I just logged into IR today.  On the home page (don't need to log in to see it), they have a new message:

WE ARE WORKING ON A NEW SITE!

Lending Club has changed a lot in the last 5 years since Interest Radar launched, so it's time to create a new experience from the ground up. Stay tuned for the new Interest Radar 2.0 coming soon!

August 23, 2018

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL