Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Lack of judgement

Started by Peter, July 10, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John313

I'll make this short If you want the expanded version email me. I borrowed 10000.00 from Prosper. I put the payments on auto pay. 1st payment was made. 3 months later a bill collector calls and tells me I am 2 months behind in my payments. I bring my payments up to date and then I call Prosper because they had turned me over to the collector and reported to the credit bureau with no late notice, no phone call nothing too let me know that I was Late. I asked Prosper to please straighten this out because it hurt my credit score. I was told there was nothing they could do. I advised them that I would not make another payment until they corrected this. I escalated to manager level and the story was the same. Folks It appears that prosper cares more about procedure than profit. Well so be it. I have told them that I would retire the entire note if they would correct this error. They said No. Well I sold the house and I am retiring to Mexico. That 10000.00 will buy a lot Tequila and Sun Tan Lotion. Hasta Lavista Baby. They have about 10 days to get right.  John

Debt Free

Lenders literally "have heard it all".  You borrowed the money.  It is YOUR responsibility to pay it back.

It is real simple to track your own payments and know if they had not taken a payment out.  You could just as easily have called them and say, "Hey, I see you haven't taken my payment out.  Let me make my payment now."

Your statement about absconding with the money to Mexico is a convincing confession to criminal fraud.  I hope Prosper opens a case with the police.

rawraw

My first default on LC skipped town to another country.  I check on him periodically via Linkedin.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL