Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

New Platform, Part 2

Started by Peter, July 09, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kib

Ok, so apparently enough people complained about the new platform with the pie chart and so on that they rolled the interface back to the old version. Thank you, Admin!!!  Not sure if this is going to be a "try, try again" situation or if they just gave up, but IF they're going to roll out something else, what would you WANT to see in a new interface?

I did like being able to see loan and note ID on one screen, that was a nice improvement.

I want to manage my portfolios by seeing the note, the portfolio it's currently in (including no portfolio at all), and have the ability to assign or reassign that note to a different portfolio, on the same screen. (Like we do now). 

My number one feature that's currently missing would be the ability to see the projected maturity date of my notes - or at least the remaining number of payments - without having to open each one individually, and have the ability to sort them by maturity date.

jheizer

I'd really like performance numbers by portfolio.  I have so many buckets I dropped notes into over time with different iterations of my software, but never got around to trying to generate anything based on that.  Then once you sell distressed notes all that data becomes moot anyway.

Lovinglifestyle

"Then once you sell distressed notes all that data becomes moot anyway." --jheizer

Yes, that was a problem for me too.  Selling made the portfolio data irrelevant compared to the way it started.  Frustrating.

bluto

I've been shocked since the beginning that a note can only be in a single portfolio.  I'd love to be able to assign notes to multiple portfolios.  As an example, I'd have a set of portfolios for vintage, and another set for performance.  So 2018 purchases go in one portfolio and all ever late loans also go in another portfolio. 

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL