Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Balance Drop Without Activity

Started by Peter, June 21, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovinglifestyle

How can I have 11 cents less today than yesterday, with no activity entries (only FP and COff notes)?  Balance .59 yest., .48 today.
Will wait and see what happens next before I ask LC that.
Anybody else see that today?

dr.everett

Recoveries and related activity/charges?

Your question made me go look at my accounts and, found a $3.86 gift waiting- recoveries from loans long sworn over and charged off.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/grin.gif" alt=";D" title="Grin" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

None when I checked yesterday, but today--yes!  As I thought possible, the fee was charged before the recovery logged in.  Woo-hoo, $.64 minus $.11 fee!  Balance is up to $1.12 now, since being $0 on 5-29-18 when principal balance went to 0 and I withdrew all cash.

Fred93

Oh yea!  I've noticed that they always pull the fees before they deposit payments.  On normal monthly payments it can be an hour or two before.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL