Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Lending Robot NSR Invest merger

Started by Peter, June 14, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

investny

Several questions about the merger:

Do you know when the 2 platforms will be merged?
When will the estimated returns be available again in Lending Robot?
Will Lending Robot app work again?
Will the new version keep the same rule structure for buying notes as the current Lending Robot especially the LR Score?

TravelingPennies

Any updates on this?

Also, was there any algorithm change on October 1? My filters that worked ok for 14 months are now barely picking up any notes.

toben88

It has been a year and the merger successfully ruined foliofn transactions, broken basic statistics that were calculated and gave us nothing in return. Is there any reason to not cancel lending robot?

bountihunter

On Dec 24, 2018 I messaged LendingRobot about the merger.

This is what I got from them:

"Hi, The developers are actively working on this project and it should be completed in the next few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I've been using LendingRobot for about a year, definitely frustrating... Hope next few weeks they'll finish...

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL