Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Hi! NEW HERE and Looking for investor

Started by Peter, June 09, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms.tritty

Hi, My name is Anita ang I am looking for an investor my my startup business. I have a business plan that I can share with anyone interested and I've also registered with all the appropriate agencies to attain eligibility to apply for grants, loans and government contracts. I'd like to not that I am also a minority female and I have registered as such.

That being said, the company I am starting has unlimited potential, as I intend to have 3 separate divisions. I do not plan to launch them all at the same time, and I will tell anyone interested in this venture more if wanted.

Right now, I am working on phase 1, which is an online retail store. I have been given a very nice price , from a reputable wholeseller, for some iPhones. I am seeking a $7,500 loan for inventory and working capital. I can supply, in detail, how all funds will be allocated.

If anyone is interested in this opportunity, Please contact me asap at: [email protected]" class="bbc_email">[email protected]
                                                                                                                       or  850 329 0364        Code: [Select]

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL