Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Internal Server Errors

Started by Peter, May 11, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ee1x

See attached screenshot. Anyone else getting a ton of Internal Server Errors in the last week or so? I'm a little worried.

Lovinglifestyle

I haven't seen that one, but a couple of days ago on Folio the sale numbers I asked for were not the ones that showed up.  Couldn't make them right after several tries, so I finally signed out and back in.  Then it was back to normal.  Glad I happened to pay attention, and not sell at up to 77% loss instead of +.5%!

lascott

Fred93

I see these errors from time to time.  These are "server errors" which means the problem is in the server, not on your computer.

If they bother you, call LC and tell them about the errors.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL