Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Any US-Based P2P platform provides secondary martket?

Started by Peter, April 12, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe6Luck

Other than LendingClub, is there any US-Based P2P platform that provides secondary martket?

I see quite a few EU-based platforms (various p2p lending, e.g., for personal lending, business lending and real estate). Just wondering if there is anything like lending club's foliofn. It will make me feel comfortable to make some long-term investment with an liquidation option available.

Fred93

I don't think there is any other.

You should know that LC's secondary market works very poorly, so it shouldn't give you much confidence.

The good news is that LC seems to recognize the value of having a secondary market, so has stuck with it.

TravelingPennies

It is sad there is no other options in US. I did some research on potential investment to EU p2p where secondary market exists. Only find they either don't not accept investment from US or don't provide any idea about tax consequences/complexities https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/sad.gif" alt=":(" title="Sad" class="smiley" />

Edwardnut

Roux

Hi Joe6Luck,

While we certainly cannot guarantee you total liquidity with your Lending Club investment, we have found a way to significantly enhance it. Please checkout our patent pending Liquid Match model on http://liquidp2p.com" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">LiquidP2P.com.

Keith Maison

I wonder if we can continue this conversation now in 2019:) Any updates? Recommendations?

meagro

Curious why LC secondary market is bad. It seems to work fine for me.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL