Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Blackstone BREIT only for accredited investors?

Started by Peter, February 09, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amcgil

I have attempted to find a financial advisor that permits non-accredited investors to invest in BREIT. Thus far I have not found any.

Update 1: I spoke with an advisor from Merrill Lynch. Their criteria for investing in the Blackstone REIT fund is half a million in total dollars invested with ML and even then, only 10% of your portfolio can be invested in Blackstone.

Update 2: I spoke with an advisor from Morgan Stanley. You must meet the accredited investor criteria in order to invest. Minimum is 25k.

Update 3: Ameriprise, LPL Financial, Raymond James also do not offer the BREIT as an investment option.

Any help in tracking down a financial advisor that can help me get started with Blackstone would be greatly appreciated.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL