Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, November 07, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jameslend

I feel like BV service should be constantly improving, especially if we are paying for it every month.

sensij

What kind of filter changes are you imagining?  Whether LC was still offering those grades or not, I guess I would hope that BV is following results well enough to have detected that returns for those grades were falling, and start reducing their weight (20% of my BP Aggressive account is F&G), but I also hope that algorithm changes are thoroughly tested and validated, which might introduce some lag time to react to changes in loan quality of each grade.

TravelingPennies

Highly doubt BV has made any changes. The site hasn't changed for 2 years. The aggressive filter will now only do D-E, doesn't seem diversified enough now.

dr.everett

Same goes for interest radar. The site hasn't changed in many years.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL