Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Lending Club Loan went from ‘Final Review’ to ‘ we’re reviewing your application

Started by Peter, October 25, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indoorliving

Hi! My name is Ariel and I am hoping for some positive news about this change! I applied on October 13 for a 11k loan with my ex husband who has fairly good credit (700) with lending club. I have poor credit unfortunately on my own just to lack of 'credit history'. The loan was instantly funded - and went into Final review to verify our incomes -
All that fun jazz. I need these funds by Monday and didn't realize (my own fault I know) the amount of time it would take- so I've shopped around since- well yesterday the loan updated to 'Alright! We're reviewing your application. You'll hear from us soon.' And the checkmarks on top disappeared. My ex called yesterday and they wanted to verify one last piece information about him- but they said that was it. My question is, is this a good sign? Or should I remove my application? Does it look like denial
Is coming? I have a one main financial offer and they've been blowing up my phone so I'm kinda torn on waiting or going down to one main's office and getting a check the same day. Thanks in advance! 😊

Lovinglifestyle

I'd say no, it doesn't look like denial is coming.The most recent note (loan portion) I purchased was submitted by the borrower on Oct. 20 and issued on Oct. 26 (today).

Calling LC on the phone and telling them about your dilemma might help them move things along.  They may say their questions weren't answered as fast as they could have been. 

Yes, In Review is a good sign.  Next comes Issuing, which can take a couple or more days, then Issued a day or two after that.
imho, you've waited far long enough!  Again, the reason for that could be that your ex dragged his feet after being contacted.  Good luck!

TravelingPennies

Thank you so much!! I appreciate the response! Probably the case with my ex  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

NEW LOANS:   | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL