Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Asking price(s) is too high. Notes can only be listed for sale with up to a 70%

Started by Peter, September 03, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasondhsd

Trying to dump my notes on Folio but I keep receiving this message "Asking price(s) is too high. Notes can only be listed for sale with up to a 70% premium."  WTF is this stupid thing talking about? I'm just doing a modest markup of 2-3% to see if anyone bites.   Anyone have any ideas where I should be looking to correct this? I can't figure it out. Thanks

Fred93

You didn't tell us what you entered, so we have to guess what the problem is.  Did you enter a markup in the markup column?  What did you enter?  For a 2% premium, you would enter 2%, not 102%, for example.

TravelingPennies

Just entered 3 in the markup field it corrected to 3.00% hit apply and then submit had to go back and correct a few that were negative yield, hit submit again and it says that message about my asking price being too high.

Lovinglifestyle

Did you go back and check the column that says markup/discount, to see which note/s are 70+ %?
It's pretty frustrating to have to go back to find negative returns or excessive markup, especially when you have a whole page for sale.  Been there.

Booleans

I had the same error message. What it ended up being was my portfolio contained a loan that apparently had $0 in remaining principal but some interest remaining. You should sort your loans by outstanding principal and see if you have something similar.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL