Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Actually Had a Monthly Gain!

Started by Peter, September 01, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mschoenf

+$22 in August net of chargeoffs!  First non-loss month since April for me and only 3rd since Dec. 2016.  Unfortunately, while I've been in investor for some time, I put in a large amount during the "dark times" when underwriting went to hell in early 2016 so that is killing me.  Currently showing 3.55% adjusted return  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/sad.gif" alt=":(" title="Sad" class="smiley" />  but hopefully stabilizing.  I'm in drawdown mode myself with maybe an occasionally investment in a note here and there when bored from my filter while I assess if the investment is worth it.  I have come to the conclusion that until the tax issue is fixed and pre-payment risk compensated to the lending with a sharing of origination fees, not going to be a big part of my financial world in the long run.

smihaila

3.55% adjusted return? Holy molly, that's high - be glad it's not 0.6% as mine is! (less than what I can get from a savings account with a credit union nowadays).

I'm in withdrawal mode as well (was invested in about 180 notes approx $4,500). LendingClub is going down the drain - will never look back.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL