Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

getting IRA money from Strata

Started by Peter, November 28, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie-OBX

Hello All,

I am trying to transfer a portion of my Lending Club Roth IRA money back into my Vanguard Roth IRA.  Has anyone had experience doing this with Strata?

Vanguard sent Strata the paperwork on 10/6 and said it would take 4-6 weeks.  I am past that.

Any experiences to share?

Natalie

dr.everett

I did similar a few weeks ago- from start to finish it took about 10 business days. Strata called me to verify it because of the amount. I would say if it's been past what Vanguard said, call Strata and confirm they received it.

lascott

I've done this with Fidelity a few times and I think it also took 10 days or less.  Would be curious what Strata (formerly SDIRA) has to say.

Debt Free

It's been discussed before and different numbers have been thrown around.  How much did Strata ding you on the transfers out each time?

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

I called Strata, and sure enough, they said they never received it.  Coincidentally, Vanguard resent it a couple of days ago.  I hadn't followed up, because I saw a previous post indicating that it took a long time.  I guess I'll have to micro-manage it a little bit.

Thanks.

Natalie

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL