Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, August 06, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWLMG

Does anyone know why NSRPlatform hasn't uploaded any loan data from Prosper since 9/30/2016. Prosper says that they release it quarterly, but we're getting close to being a year with no uploads. Prosper.com doesn't have the data, which seems just weird to me that they don't host their own backtesting data, and I don't know of any other website besides NSRPlatform that has any loan data.  I like Prosper, but they seem to be doing everything they can to run off individual investors. I hope someone from NSRPlatform or Prosper replies and enlightens us on what is going on.

Fred93

I asked back in may...
http://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php/topic,4453.0.html" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php/topic,4453.0.html

The NSRplatform guys have declined to answer.  We are therefore forced to speculate.

TravelingPennies

Lend Academy and NSRPlatform are the same guys, http://www.lendacademy.com/lend-academy-nickel-steamroller-nsr-invest/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.lendacademy.com/lend-academy-nickel-steamroller-nsr-invest/, so it's pretty telling that they see these posts, but don't reply. This is getting ridiculous. Prosper wants us to give them our money and we want to give it to them, but for some reason, we aren't aloud to see behind the curtain. They may have changed their screening or credit model or..., but we should just have faith that nothing has changed since 9/30/2016.

TravelingPennies

I got a terse reply from them today saying Prosper data has now been updated.

TravelingPennies

Thanks Fred93 for keeping on them. It's a shame NSR isn't more responsive. I hope they keep it up so we don't have to go through all this again real soon.

TravelingPennies

Prosper says they release loan data every quarter, but NSRPlatform is almost a year behind again. Like I've previously said, I like Prosper, but they seem to be doing everything they can to run off individual investors. I still can't decide if I should give them my IRA contribution again this year or not.

TravelingPennies

Unfortunately, I decided to not make my or my wife's 2017 IRA contribution to Prosper. I wanted to, but NSRPlatform, a division of Lend Academy, made the decision for me. I have repeatedly asked NSRPlatform, over almost a year's time frame, to get the loan data of Lending Club and Prosper updated. Lending Club data is current as of 3/31/2017 and Prosper data is current as of 4/28/2017. There is no other place to back test filters for either company. I've talked to both companies and they both verify that they are releasing their data. I talked to NSRPlatform and was told that they want to provide data transparency for all investors, but it's a low priority. I was shocked too. What they actually said was that other things were a higher priority, that's the same thing. That's $13,000 to Schwab instead of Prosper. I just can't justify investing more money into something right now when I can't get access to recent loan data.

Also, it just looks very amateurish/suspect when you go to NSRPlatform's homepage and see that the data is way out of date and Prosper's Loan Availability Index, a pod that shows streaming loan data as loans are released for investment, isn't working. That stopped working a while ago and it just sits there all empty. Lending Club's is right next to it and it works, making Prosper's blank one look that much worse.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL