Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Easier way to get account history?

Started by Peter, June 11, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuhnrl30

Is there an easier way of getting your account history rather than regularly downloading the data in 30 day increments?  I'd like to use that data to track loan level cash flow against my projections but it's tedious to do on monthly basis.

I've asked LC if they'd add account history to their API and their response was essentially 'thanks for the suggestions but no'.  Is there community interest in getting this added to the API?

Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Rob L

Not sure what you mean. There's "Account Activity" and there's "Order History".
Don't think I can be any help but you are interested in "Account Activity", right?

TravelingPennies

Correct- I'm looking for the account history.  Ideally I'd be able to get the history in 1 big download just like you can do for the order history. I'm pretty sure the LC website doesn't support this but is it possible in any of the 3rd party apps?

TravelingPennies

Well if you happen to be a programmer then it might be possible. This is off the top of my head and I haven't done any programming for LC purposes in a very long time. LC makes  a huge file available monthly called the payment history file (pmthist). Think it has just that for all loans since day one except it does not have anything on loans in the current quarter. You also may download another file containing all the notes you have ever owned. Guess in theory one could query the pmthist file for all notes you've ever owned and that might do it (except for notes bought in the current quarter). Finally the you could download the "account history" file (available from present day and going back 6 months) and bring the results up to date on a daily basis. Sounds like a lot of work and I'm just throwing it out there as a possibility. Could be there's a monkey in the wrench of this idea. Anyway, probably more work than what you are now doing unless you need to go back more than 6 months and don't have the file(s).

yojoakak

My Greasemonkey script (LCAC) adds a button to Download those 6 months of activity with one click (or rather: one click + select all, copy and paste into a spreadsheet or file). It's not ideal, but it seems to work.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL