Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Understanding (or tying to) the process

Started by Peter, June 20, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elindocain

Hi! I apologize if this is the wrong place to post, the borrower forum doesn't have active conversations.  Can you tell if loan 111417190 is available in whole, fractional or both?  Application submitted on Friday, but no funding update to date.

Lovinglifestyle

It is not visible to me by LC browse keyword (ID #) nor on PeerCube search (Loan ID not found).  Doesn't mean it is not available in whole or institutional (I think).

TravelingPennies

Thank you. I don't know why it would not be available for crowdsource for funding. Thank you again.

TravelingPennies

One I bought today, the 21st, was first available today although it was submitted on the 17th at 10:45 A.M.  Hang in there--!

TravelingPennies

It's a strange process.  I spoke to their Customer Support team who confirmed funding is at 0% 7 days into the process. However when you logged in, the loan doesn't show available for investors.  I doubt that I fell through some ambiguous crack, but it's odd that there is no funding a week into the process.   

Debt Free

Ironically I just read an article comparing Lending Club to other online lenders.  This is one of the items pointed out that Lending Club says their loan process "typically takes about 7 business days."

fliphusker

Just sounds like it is listed in the "whole" loan market, not fractional.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL