Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Crudefunders.com

Started by Peter, February 22, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockinray

Anyone else take a look at this site - crudefunders.com?

I dropped $1000 in for the second stage of their current project just to get my feet wet.

Thoughts on oil crowdfunding?

jheizer

My initial thoughts:
1. What risks/liabilities/tax time complications are there from being a partial own in all these LLCs?  Being a non-accredited investor that's not something I've encountered yet.
2.  Oops, there's no oil here.  Thanks for paying us/our guys to do all this work.  Better luck next time.
3. So the owner owns the land, leases it to the people pitching us, then sub leases a portion to the LLC?  There just seems like a lot of layers for everything.  Though they quote a flat month expense so maybe that'e not a big deal.
4. As a logged in user are you able to see more information on previous funded projects vs the one on their main page.  I see whole thing just started the end of last year so maybe there aren't any more.
5. Do they really need our money if they are as good as they say they are?  Are the regional banks just totally done with oil?  Their past offering was well #25 you'd think that was a lower risk, but maybe not.  I know nothing about oil.

TravelingPennies

Just thought about this and randomly pulled it back up.  Doesn't look like they've had much luck attracting funding.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL