Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Investor pools and funding times on Prosper

Started by Peter, May 04, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

academic

Hello everyone. I am interested in learning more about different investment pools and funding times on Prosper. My impression is that investment_typeid=3 is for the "passive" whole loan pool. Can someone confirm? Is this the pool that goes through Prosper Asset Holdings LLC? Any insights as to how investments through PAH work? I also see that funding times for investment_typeid=3 used to me much higher than for investment_typeid=2 which is counter-intuitive if investment_typeid=3 is the passive/index pool. Do you know why it takes so long for the listings to fund in this pool if the funding there is "prearranged"? Am I missing anything? This is for academic research on P2P lending. Your answers are much appreciated!

TravelingPennies

Huttagran

I will have to create it as well.

https://www.vip-gclub.com/gambling-online/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">คาสิโน

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL