Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

Testing Filter in Bluevestment

Started by Peter, April 23, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaymondG

I am new to Bluevestment.  I am setting up a filter combining BV Aggressive model and my own criteria. Could BV display how many loans passed this filter in certain past period, such as past half year?  That will be very helpful for tuning the filter to allow just enough loans passed according to cash amount to be invested in a month.

sensij

I'm not sure it helps your backtesting much, but I can say that BP aggressive has purchased 752 notes for me from March 2 through today, with no additional filtering, and not cash limited at any point during that time.

TravelingPennies

@sensij.  Thank you.  Adding extra additional filtering will probably change the volume of purchase a lot. Without more information, it's hard to adjust filter in short time.

NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL