Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Quick Invest vs. API vs. Third Party

Started by Peter, April 10, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bpoole99

I am just curious how investors on this board automate their investments.  For instance, are most investors simply relying on the "Quick Invest" or other automated feature on the Prosper site?  If not are you using a third party application or paying a website (like LendingRobot) to manage your portfolio.  Finally, how many of you have built your own API interface to automate your Prosper investments?

I have tried all three, and am curious if my experience is similar to everyone else's.  I have finally landed on having a standalone Java app running on a PC to handle loan purchases and basic cash management.

TWLMG

I used P2P-Picks until Bryce shut it down. I sure miss Bryce. Now I just use Prosper's Quick Invest. It's worked fine for me, but I'm no fan of their new Recurring Investment replacement for Quick Invest. I would love something more flexible, but I also want something that's free.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL