Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Lending Club API Listed Loans Call returning 401

Started by Peter, April 09, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnilG

Just checking those who are using LC API for buying new loans on primary platform if you are also experiencing API issue. Since Friday evening we have been receiving 401 response to LC API Listed Loans Call. All other Lending Club API calls work correctly.

I have tried to reach out to Lending Club through Email and Twitter. No response! Also most of my personal contacts at LC are either unresponsive or no longer there.

jheizer

I just skimmed my logs and everything seems to have been running fine.  Tiny releases of less than 20 loans at almost every drop time.  I bought one at the 4PM release on Friday and 4PM on Sunday.

Fred93

API is working for me.  I tried it just now to make sure, and listed loans came thru ok.

TravelingPennies

I may have figured out by trial and error what change Lending Club did that screwed up things. Left hand not knowing what Right hand is doing at Lending Club.

Previously the Third Party service providers were required to have an institutional account and had both Auth API Key and Third Party API Key associated with that account. It seems Lending Club might be making changes or closing such 3rd party accounts. Now upon login such accounts show only the statement page with access to no other information. It seems LC has disabled Auth API Key associated with such accounts. I had to use personal account Auth API Key to make Listed Loans API call work.

I still haven't heard from Lending Club. I guess they have hangover from weekend parties. /s

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=4405.msg40551#msg88888888Quote"> from: Fred93 on April 10, 2017, 12:30:23 PM

TravelingPennies

Let us know what you eventually learn from LC.  Uncoordinated API changes burn my ***. 

TravelingPennies

Not surprised. PeerCube users typically catch this quickly because system auto tweets when new loans are detected. Some users also review available loans manually on PeerCube. If they get too many loan ID not found, they know something is not right. I usually get pinged quickly.

I didn't understand LC explanation for the issue. It seems they have been mucking around with 3rd party service provider accounts. Luckily, the 401 response led me to the right path of troubleshooting. I was able to figure out through trial-and-error the issue and workaround before LC could resolve issue on their end.

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=4405.msg40564#msg88888888Quote"> from: sensij on April 11, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL