Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Lending Club ID not Found

Started by Peter, April 07, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovinglifestyle

Have any other manual investors been finding loans in their cart that can not be found on PeerCube?

This has been a problem for me at every loan release.
Today, for example, at 9 minutes after the first (6 A.M.) release, "No loan with Loan ID 104073726 was found."
It was only 3% funded on LC (still available) and one of two released that I carted in the first two seconds.

The other today was 104901255, which was fully funded before :09 minutes.

This was the reason I used to subscribe to IR.  I could get at least some extra information there.
Maybe I'll have to re-subscribe to IR for that.  Have been waiting to see if anything changes with the PC speed
or/and availability factor.

In case somebody thinks of browsers, both Safari and Firefox returned the same results, with different wording, which
I guess was due to which links I used.

Thanks for reading.

AnilG

It appears to be issue with Lending Club API. It is not providing loan listings right now through API. The issue started yesterday evening and has continued on till now. There is not much I can do at this point.

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

It's great to see that you did find your own way around LC's trouble!  Today everything is available at PeerCube, and to me it seems faster than ever, including the Loan Availability page.
Congratulations!

TravelingPennies

Thank you for your feedback. It was just convergence of problems from different sources. LC messing with 3rd party accounts and my hosting provider having server and networking issues. Whenever you experience any issues or slow down, please reach out to me. User reporting is most effective way to know the issues users are experiencing.

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=4401.msg40569#msg88888888Quote"> from: Lovinglifestyle on April 12, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL