Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

22 loans paid off HOWEVER 18 of those now in grace.

Started by Peter, March 31, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anabio

I'm  now at the point where my loans are paying off (not early). I see today that 22 of my loans paid off on time...actually their detail shows they paid the amount they have always paid each month BUT 19 of them now appear as IGP???

When I view the loans some of them show a 0 balance and some show a 1 cent balance. If I hover over the balance due I get between .004 cents and .008 cents due.

Has anyone else with loans paying off normally (not early) seen this? How long before LC "forgives" the partial cent owed and moves them to paid in full?

Maybe I'll call LC when they open Monday morning.

TravelingPennies

Asked LC about this and their email response was:

Thank you for your call recently. We are reaching out to inform you that we have resolved your inquiry and the loans in question are now reflecting as fully paid. We noticed there was a technical issue with the system on the final payment so made the adjustment so the loans reflect the correct status.

yojoakak

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL