Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Unable to Download LoanStats Files

Started by Peter, March 20, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob L

I've tried to download the monthly LoanStats files from LC the past couple of days without success. I get to the usual place with the date span dropdown list, hit download, and am taken to a login page (I'm logged in already) reminding me that I have only 20 something days to take advantage of that killer LC IRA bonus offer. Not sure I really care but I've been archiving each month on the off chance I might become interested in LC again someday. Tried Chrome and IE 11 same results. I know it's a little late in the month to be downloading the latest but we're 10 days or so before a new release. Is it just me?

Fred93

Same happens for me today.  It is broken.

Peter

Same here!!! With Chrome & Firefox & 2 different LC accounts.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

PhilGD

Loan stats download is still not working. Anyone hear from LC on this?

Edit-
Several new data fields have been appended to the end of the browsenotes file. They look to be related to joint loan applications. I haven't been active in a while so I don't know how recently this began. Maybe they're updating the historical data download files to match?

TravelingPennies

Can anyone verify they successfully downloaded the Loanstats files earlier this month? LC usually releases them promptly at the beginning of each month.

TravelingPennies

I can verify I downloaded them earlier this month. I've been archiving them monthly since I began investing.

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

Heard back from LC today.  Said they're aware and are working on it.

TravelingPennies

Files are back up. Member IDs are now blank, but other than that, I didn't notice any differences on first glance.

NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL