Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Investment order received Emails

Started by Peter, March 28, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jheizer

Anyone else notice these stopped sending?  I stopped my buyer from sending me emails a while back as it was just more to look at each day.  I was thinking tonight that I hadn't seen any notes purchased lately.  Checked my server, buyer, etc.  Finally dumb me looked at the order history and I'm been buying almost every day like normal.  I guess they decided we didn't like these emails for.  I'd much rather have them than the "All Notes Issues" emails that are still coming.

Lovinglifestyle

I buy through LC and they still send me investment emails, faster than I can log out.  Maybe your buyer has some preference box that needs to be checked?

TravelingPennies

Weird.  Maybe it was just for API consumers.  I haven't updated my code in many weeks.  Email settings on the account still say real time.  Last email I got was March 20th and I've had 12 orders since then.

panther02912

Me too. My API order emails stopped about a week ago, and I logged in to confirm that the orders were still being placed and that my preference is still for email order confirmations.

I was getting ready to post and see if anybody else was seeing the same behavior...

MarinBB

Yes, same. The API works normally but I stopped getting the confirmation emails from LC.

dr.everett

They've had some weird emails as of late. Last week I got an email from LC thanking me for turning on Automated Investing and how to proceed with it. WTF?
I use LR for my automation.

It made me go into both accounts and check/confirm that nothing unexpected had happened. It hadn't- so I marked it up to something glitch.

tom242

Same issue.  No Investment order emails received since 3/22.  I use BV and I have regular purchases through the work week, plus I made no changes.  I could not find any issues with my LC or mail settings. 

TravelingPennies

Looks like they turned them back on. 

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL