Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Should Lending Club have more security on transferring from external accounts?

Started by Peter, March 27, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

I linked my bank account to Lending Club providing it the routing number and bank account number. And the money summarily transferred. This seemed a bit odd because in the past Lending Club made an attempt to verify the bank account is mine by making small deposits in the bank account that only I would have access to. This mechanism has been removed. Now they simply confirm that the information associated with the bank account matches the information in the Lending Club account. This would seem to allow ab identity thief armed with one's bank account to make to pilfer money from the account.

Isn't this less secure?
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

smihaila

It is fine as it is now, thank you. Too much of nazi policies is always a hassle, IMHO.

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL