Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Why so much time "In Review"?

Started by Peter, March 13, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovinglifestyle

Loan ID 98043825 for 10K has been in Review since Feb. 14.
Why so long?
LC wants to hang on longer to 10K from 272 lenders even if the borrower (Home Impr. loan) is not responding?  Grade is F1.

.Ryan.

I've had several loans that seem to linger for extended amounts of time (up to a month since original investment) in review. The interesting thing is, most of them never ended up getting filled. My guess is that the borrower was not able to come up with some necessary/requested final info to get the loan closed.

Bummer about this is that it ties up your funds for an extended amount of time.

TravelingPennies

LC's reply said they allow up to 30 days.  This morning it was still there, but now it's been "removed", right on the 30th day.  I expected removal, but sheesh--that long for an "approved" loan to hang around?  My reasons for giving up as a borrower of home improvement money would be that I changed my mind, found a faster source, or found a cheaper source.  All sensible choices, imho.  None of which would make me be so negligent as to leave LC uninformed.  That is just rude.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL