Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Overlapping between accounts?

Started by Peter, March 01, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sensij

So I'm jumping into LC using BlueVestment...  hoping the underwriting has improved since last year but we will see.  With multiple accounts, is there a way to prevent them from picking up the notes from the same loan?  I can limit the exposure by keeping the note size small, so that overlaps aren't a big deal, but haven't researched a more definite way of controlling this.  I may dodge most of the problem by setting one account to BP - Moderate and the other to BP - Aggressive, but there might still be overlap at the margin.

jpildis

BV does not try to avoid overlapping loans across multiple accounts.  You can, however, control this with your filters. BP Moderate & Aggressive are mutually exclusive so you can use that or you can use grade/term to keep overlap to a minimum.  I would also suggest you keep you note size small enough that doubling-up on the same note won't cause you heartburn.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL