Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

2003 lexus as collateral for loan?

Started by Peter, August 19, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Needhelpthanks

I hope this is the right section. Thank you

Hi, i lost my job and long story short i need a loan to first take care of a small medical procedure, get tag and insurance
which expired  3 weeks ago. My only option locally is title loan but only place that'll do it without a job would be repossessing my car within 30 days looking at their payback and they'll only give 1,000 and i need at least 3k preferably $4,000. I figure 1k could be saved to payback while im not working for next 2 to 3 months. 

I have all paperwork,  6 years of maintenance receipts, tax, title. The car is in good condition except the air condition has went out. Its a little over 150k. Alarm, camera, etc.  Im willing to sign whatever to ensure your trust. I really need this help. If you cant if you can point me to online options. My credit is in the 500s not good since i lost my good job.

If anyone can take a chance I'd gladly appreciate it.

Thanks

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL