Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | pineco.eth 0.299 Ξ | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

Back Testing

Started by Peter, February 25, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

storm

I thought it might be time to fine tune my filters to control the bleeding in my account, but NSR wants me to invest my money for me in order to filter by more than 3 criteria.  I'm quite happy with my current setup, thank you.  Are there any other free/cheap tools short of crunching the numbers myself?

TravelingPennies

If you scroll on down the Pricing page, it says analytics only (free) is limited to 3 criteria.

When I try to add more than 3 filters, it prompts me to upgrade and gives me a link on how to set up auto-investing.

lascott

jz451

All you have to do is provide your credit card info and it will let you look at more than three filters. I had the same problem months ago when they changed that.

NEW LOANS:   | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | pineco.eth 0.299 Ξ | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL