Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Got surveyed again by LC

Started by Peter, February 24, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr.everett

So got the survey email from LC again a few days ago- survey was largely the same as before- focused on the following items:

1. Recommend LC to your friends? (No- for the issues I'll mention later)
2. Website meeting your needs (Mostly- but not high marks there either)
3. Returns meeting your expectations? (Hell no)
4. Defaults meeting your expectations? (F... no)
5. What can we do to make it better?
6. Can we contact you about your responses?

We've all covered the things that we don't like currently about LC- not providing the returns they once did, more defaults, less fraud (rollers), listening to us more. These were the things I listed as reasons I wouldn't recommend LC to others at this time, and largely have influenced my decisions about LC going forward.

Like others I just recently decided to stop actively investing in LC and start directing my money elsewhere until I see improvement.

Website mostly does what I want- I've told them multiple times what they can do to improve there and they don't seem to listen. (Which is part of a larger trend IMO)

My only other question is did I miss anything key? If they do call I want to make sure I cover all the bases- not just the talking points they used to respond to my concerns and yet not address them.

fliphusker

I was under the impression that you were strictly buying on FOLIO.  Guess I missed you saying different. 

1. Recommend LC to your friends? A/B notes on primary, would not recommend above B notes and recommend FOLIO sorta.
2. Website meeting your needs?  Mobile version is actually terrible.  Drop down menus might be better.
3. Returns meeting your expectations?  Sorta, most of my defaults that I have are my own fault.  Could be higher, but not a year in either.
4. Defaults meeting your expectations? Again, my fault with what I bought.
5. What can we do to make it better?  Tell FOLIO to make their site better or simply have LC build their own.
6. Can we contact you about your responses?  Ya.  Talked with Jenna this week to continue getting the missing FICO stuff resolved.  She has been super great actually. 

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL