Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Email - Changes to Grace Period Interest Accrual

Started by Peter, February 23, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jheizer

Since some times we all get them at different times:

jz451

I received it about an hour ago. I think it's a good idea, just like a credit card the clock is still ticking until the borrower decides to pay. It might have an added benefit of more loans paying on time if people know they have to pay more for paying late vs spending money elsewhere.

fliphusker

Just talked to LC, (still trying to get the screwed up FICO data that is missing from some notes resolved), and they said that the interest will come to us investors, not to LC.
Score one for the little guys!
Will be running out scooping up those IGP notes on FOLIO.<----------Sarcasm!

TravelingPennies

At least for me I sell everything once it is IGP so I wouldn't know what happens when my loans are late. I'm not surprised if a late fee isn't charged if they can't even call some people or leave a message when a borrower misses a payment.https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=4315.msg39907#msg88888888Quote"> from: anabio on February 24, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL