Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

phone call from Folio

Started by Peter, March 15, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred93

Phone rang an hour or so ago.  It was a compliance guy from folio, with some questions about my LC folio trading. 

He said they run some screens, and talk with a few people who pop up on the screens from time to time.  Seemed reasonable.  He had a few questions about my strategy, and so forth.  Very general stuff.  He seemed to know my trades, and didn't ask for anything I would consider confidential, so I presume he was legit.

He asked if there were things that concerned me, so I told him about some of the software issues with FICO score updates being shown to some people days before being shown to others etc (as we've discussed in other threads here).  Not surprisingly he said that was LC's department, and outside of his purview.  He went on and on with that answer and I had to cut him off.  Told him "Look, just sayin' thats not my problem over and over in different ways doesn't help, so lets move on."

Was a pleasant conversation.  I told him I was glad to see somebody was watching.

Lovinglifestyle

Good to know.  Thanks for having that conversation!  So LC's door is the one to be knocking on for results....that's informative, if not specifically helpful.  Glad he called you!!

fliphusker

Now that is really quite interesting.
Curious if you asked him about updating the site to actually make it useful. Like NSR useful or PC useful. Right now you have such a limited search range there that it is basically useless for real limited searches like most of us FOLIO users need.
I actually tried to call FOLIO once about the 499 FICO score thing. I actually carried my phone around the house doing things and hung up after 22 minutes.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/tongue.gif" alt=":P" title="Tongue" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

Sorry, I misread about him being a compliance guy, my bad.
One of you guys who write your own stuff for FOLIO needs to make that available to purchase. https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />
LC did not know the deal with the screwy FICO stuff until I brought it to them. They are working on it and I get updates from one of the team members on it. She is great and responds back quickly to my inquiries.
Here are a couple responses she had, probably should have made a thread about it, but oh well. Hope they do not botch the app.

rubicon

I got the same call. I did ask what triggers they use. It wouldn't be anything surprising and what you would expect a compliance team to use

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL