Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Fundrise- Anyone set up an IRA with them ?

Started by Peter, September 02, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr.everett

Checking to see if anyone has gone through the process of setting up an IRA with Fundrise? I've got a regular account with them so far and am planning to set up an IRA. I'm at the point where I've opened an account with MTC (The custodian) and am waiting on them to confirm the account has been opened. It's been a little less than a week since I did this online- haven't heard anything back from MTC as to status.

I know it's a holiday and I know that these things take time (just found out I can't rollover my existing IRA until 30 days after I've left my current job to allow everything to "settle".)  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/rolleyes.gif" alt="::)" title="Roll Eyes" class="smiley" />

I'm hoping MTC moves a bit quicker.

Anyone done what I'm trying to do and have any advice, gotchas to watch out for, etc.? Advice or firsthand experience would be greatly appreciated.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL