Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Odd FICO trend

Started by Peter, January 11, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fliphusker

This comes from the FOLIO file.  (Sorry just copied the whole line from open office and it is a mess).  So technically the FICO is there and shows it down and down to 499.  So NSR is only listing the FICO that is given for the FICO End Range.  I am going to assume the other sites that allow FOLIO buying and selling has the same issue. 
Would missing data like this trigger NSR, PC or LR to say these notes are 499 FICO?  I know I am not putting that into the proper terminology. 
The other question would be are there other missing data items that could cause such issues?
I did send an email to LC.

LoanId   NoteId   OrderId   OutstandingPrincipal   AccruedInterest   Status   AskPrice   Markup/Discount   YTM   DaysSinceLastPayment   CreditScoreTrend   FICO End Range   Date/Time Listed   NeverLate   Loan Class   Loan Maturity   Original Note Amount   Interest Rate   Remaining Payments   Principal  Interest   Application Type                                                                  
3808612   21035316   6023853   8.22   0.06   Current   8.72   5.32   4.47   13   DOWN   499-   01/11/2017   false   C3   60   25   15.8   15   8.28   INDIVIDUAL                                       

TravelingPennies

That is quite a few notes, surprised by how many actually.  Wonder how many have missing data in them at some point.  My assumption is that they are all listed at NSR and other sites at 499.  I could not find it listed on FOLIO with a quick search because it does not have a FOLIO ID.

I just pulled it up on NSR and here is what it shows.  499- / DOWN (-166)  Both times I just used a filter for outstanding principle as not many have such a small amount. 
https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php/topic,4250.msg39341.html?PHPSESSID=f8f6d9d59e4525f8d16f5d63b2e19347#msg39341">Quote"> from: Rob L on January 12, 2017, 05:36:47 PM

TravelingPennies

Here is what I have done to force LC's hand into doing something about this issue.  I have 4 of these notes with missing FICO data and put up 3 of them for sale.  I then made sure that I could not find them manually, which of course I could not.  I called up LC and talked to a very nice lady and explained the situation to her that I was most likely unable to sell my notes as they were not listed on the FOLIO site.  She was going to call FOLIO to figure out the issue.  (Not sure why she was going to call FOLIO because it is an LC issue.) 
She was going to call me back in 2 hours and let me know what was going on.  That was over 24 hours ago.  Guess will call on Monday. 
Thanks, Rob, I appreciate your insight.  I would suggest others do what Rob had me do below.  If you list these notes on FOLIO they will not show up on FOLIO in a manual search but are in the inventory.
Rob "When I download my notes using: https://www.lendingclub.com/account/notesRawDataExtended.action" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://www.lendingclub.com/account/notesRawDataExtended.action
Both last_fico_range_low and last_fico_range_high are zero (not empty or NULL, but numeric zero)."

Rob L

In the category off odd FICO trend I stumbled across another strangeness. Loan ID 19117799 was issued on 7/2/14, one payment was made on 8/2/14, no more payments were made and the loan was charged off on 2/2/15. The final entry in the collections log was:

1/16/15 (Friday)    Charged off. PAYMENT 120+ past due. Collections efforts exhausted. Recovery unlikely

The odd part is that the credit score change (FICO graph) continues to have sporadic updates. 15 so far after the charge off date, and the last was on 1/17/2017 (only 7 days ago). Wonder what's going on here? Isn't this loan simply dead dead?

https://www.lendingclub.com/account/loanPerf.action?loan_id=19117799&order_id=28161707&note_id=50919788" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://www.lendingclub.com/account/loanPerf.action?loan_id=19117799&order_id=28161707&note_id=50919788

TravelingPennies

I will have to ask my new buddy James at LC about this. 
I have talked to a couple of different LC people so far about the missing FICO data, and they are working on it.  Your guess is as good as mine what they actually mean.  But I keep reminding them that I have a note for a sale that is not actually listed.  Maybe I will list it with a max markup and then ask them to buy it.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

Finally an answer from LC but no solution yet.
LC uses TU to get their FICO scores.  So request goes out to TU and then comes back to LC.  The problem is some notes the FICO score that comes back is all zeros.  So now they are trying to figure out why this is happening and what is causing it. 
Now what she said is that notes listed on FOLIO will continue to not be listed on FOLIO but available via API to 3rd party sites. 
OOPS forgot, it will still show up as 499 via the API.

Lovinglifestyle

I just discovered the latest FICO scores as reported by my favorite 3rd party to identify notes at risk are all wrong.  All 28 of them.  The two lowest are (not) 499.  Must be the API problem with TU to which you refer?  Maybe it will be fixed on April 1, as per the conversation reported by Fred93 about Prosper.

TravelingPennies

The scores on the LC site are correct.  The third party only reports scores for portfolio notes at risk. Since only 28 of my notes are in that category, those are all I know about.  The scores reported vary from 499 to 639 because I set the filters for 0-640, or a 50 pt. drop.  For example, a 639 note is/was actually 680 on LC.

Note:  "was" because I just freshly uploaded the file.  Now there are 30 and 36 notes on the two lists.  All of the scores are correct, and the two 499s are gone.  Go figure.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL