Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Best Tool for FOLIO Selling

Started by Peter, December 04, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawnthgreta

I wish to start trying to sell off some FOLIO notes. What is the best tool to use to do this or is it easiest just through the FOLIO interface? I saw you could set selling strategies in NSR. As well as any tools to help with pricing. Any advice is appreciated.

jz451

Peercube is a good option if you're willing to pay for a monthly membership, as well as NSR. Both let you do the similar things in regards to backtesting, buying, and selling.

fliphusker

NSR does not charge fees for accounts under 20k, I believe.  I just sell from the FOLIO site as not trying hard to sell my notes.  I also have a small account and can not justify paying fees either. 

.Ryan.

LendingRobot has the service to sell notes on the secondary market without charge. They also have a feature that will start your asking prices high, and slowly roll them down as time passes until your notes get sold.

I have been using them for 2+ years for traditional investing/reinvesting, and like their service quite a bit.

TravelingPennies

Are there any services that let you auto-sell based on lending club Portfolio? I want to reprice notes that I bought off of Folio based on which portfolio they are in. Neither Lending Robot nor NSR can do this. Am I stuck pricing them manually in the lousy FOLIO interface?

dr.everett

Interest Radar does what you are looking for.

gaoc

Pricing is tricky. It involves lots of things, e.g. your goal, market price, note quality, risk, timing. The best tool usually is a custom strategy according to your personal preference.

Rob L

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL