Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

new user - need help on Custom filter

Started by Peter, December 09, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oferraz

Hi,

Installed PLS 7. Everything seams to work fine and it is investing according to a simple filter I setup. Two questions to the community:
1. I didn't find in the manual any explanation about the custom filter (Artificial Intelligence and other). How do you set it up and what are the parameters. Is there  more information about it?
2. Is there any place where I can find good filters to start with? I understand that if someone find a good filter he wants to keep it for himself but maybe there are some that are shared?

Thanks for helping and for the amazing program,

Ofer

TravelingPennies

Thanks Shawn. Do you know if there are any expected updates to the software? it seams that nothing was changed in the passing year.

Ofer

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL