Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

FolioIn transactions processing time !

Started by Peter, December 08, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moe_H

Hi Guys

This is my first time selling on the trading platform, I sold few notes on Dec 5th, but its still under processing ?! Per FolioIn its supposed to be 1 day settlement ?!

Any idea whats going on!

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Fred93

Its definitely a several day settlement.  I don't know why.  Suspect it might have something to do with the 4 day ACH delay, and their desire to avoid a transaction where a payment comes in during the transaction.

Debt Free

ACH is another area that LC could improve.  The reason for the 4 day delay is that they are PULLING money from the accounts.  If they were to make it simpler to PUSH money to them, the transaction would settle in 2 days.  It would also be nice if they allowed more than one linked account.  Guess it's due to being an investment company as opposed to a bank.  My banks allow up to 3 linked accounts which is far more convenient.

TravelingPennies

Update: the transactions happened last Monday, Dec 5th and still not cleared.

TravelingPennies

Update , 10 days since first sold transactions, still no update, should i contact FolioIn or LC , i couldn't find a contact email for FolioIn on the website !!

Lovinglifestyle

Maybe I'm not understanding something you said.
If they were moved to the list of CPP (canceled, payment processing)list from the for sale listings or pending sales, then you have to re-list them for sale when/if they become available to sell again.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL